Marketing & Psychology Double Major and Masters of International Business
- Your plans after graduation: Disney Internship Marketing Strategy
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Bid Day 2016
- Recruitment Advice: Everything works out the way it’s supposed to. Just follow your gut and you will find your home filled with the most amazing sisters!
Health Science Major
- Your plans after graduation: Taking a gap year to get patient contact hours and then hopefully going to PA School!
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Our sisterhood trip my freshmen year when we went to Atlanta and visited Six Flags and the Georgia Aquarium!
- Recruitment Advice: Be as open minded and positive as you can. It’s a draining process but in the end it is worth it and can lead you to where your best friends are waiting.
Public Health Major with a minor in Disabilities in Society
- Your plans after graduation?: Continuing my education as an Accelerated Bachelor's of Science Nursing student in the UF College of Nursing program!
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Turning around to my Big and having my Little turn around to me during Big/Little Reveal
- Recruitment Advice: Be yourself and trust the process! Everything works out in the end and what is meant for you will not pass you by.
- Your plans after graduation: Law school at Syracuse University
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Running home on bid day to my big and meeting my best friends!
- Recruitment Advice: You will end up where you are meant to be. Just follow your heart and stay true to yourself.
Marine Science Major with minors in Agricultural Communications, International Studies & Classics
- Your plans after graduation: Graduate School at University of Florida for agricultural communications, specifically marine focused.
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Midnight talks with in house sisters
- Recruitment Advice: Be yourself, that's all you need to be.
Criminology Major with a minor in Women's Studies
- Your plans after graduation: I am continuing my education at the University of Florida in the Forensic Medicine Masters Program!
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: When I became a big and got to have my little turn around to me. In my fam you turn around to someone you don’t know so I got to trick my little even on big little reveal but once we hugged my life was 100 times better knowing she was my little.
- Recruitment Advice: Be your most honest self because you will find where you belong.
Elementary Education Major with a minor in Studio Art
- Your plans after graduation: I will be returning to UF to pursue my Master’s degree in Elementary Education while completing a full-time student teaching internship.
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Going to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party in 2017. It was right after I found my fam and we spent the whole day together, it was wonderful!
- Recruitment Advice: Don’t stress out so much about it, this is supposed to be an enjoyable experience so try not to overthink and trust to your gut.
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Double Major
- Your plans after graduation: PhD in Aerospace Engineering - still deciding between Texas A&M or University of Michigan!
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: The endless movie marathon in the second floor tv room when class was cancelled due to the hurricane sophomore year!
- Recruitment Advice: Don’t overthink it and let yourself enjoy the process.
- Your plans after graduation: Business Analyst internship at Geographic Solutions
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: 2017 Winter Sisterhood at Disney :’)
- Recruitment Advice: ust be yourself and have fun! You’re gonna meet some pretty cool people!
- Your plans after graduation: Interning at CGF Architects in Washington DC
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: The whole homecoming week of 2018!
- Recruitment Advice: Know yourself and be confident. So long as you keep that in mind everything else will fall into place. Always remember that you're worth more than you think.
Elementary Education Major with a minor in Agricultural Communication
- What are your plans after graduation: I will be continuing my studies as a Double Gator while having a full-time student teaching internship in Leon County!
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Meeting my big, my little, and my best friend throughout my years in Sigma Kappa and then living together our last year. I love them so much and am so glad I will have them in my life forever.
- Recruitment Advice: Be yourself! Take in the whole process and try to have fun with it. Recruitment can be a stressful process, but it is so worth it when you find your new home and your best friends for life!
Nutritional Sciences Major
- What are your plans after graduation: Pharmacy school at UF
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Atlanta Sisterhood Trip
- Recruitment Advice: Don’t be nervous, you got this!
Health Science Major
- What are your plans after graduation: I will be continuing my studies here at UF through the Accelerated BSN program to become a nurse.
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Running home on 3 separate Bid Days because each time reminded me why I chose Sigma Kappa and how lucky I was to call it my home.
- Recruitment Advice: I’ve seen all the different sides of recruitment and can honestly say that your experience is what you make of it. You’ll end of having friends everywhere in Panhellenic regardless of your recruitment process, so just try to enjoy it!
- What are your plans after graduation: I’ll be going to UGA to get my M.Ed. in College Student Affairs Administration! I’ll also be the Graduate Assistant for the UGA Mentor Program!
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Turning around to see my big and having my little turn around to see me!
- Recruitment Advice: Find a place where you feel celebrated not just tolerated! I always felt celebrated at Sigma Kappa and knew I could always be myself!
Industrial & Systems Engineering Major
- What are your plans after graduation: After graduation (in December), I hope to move to Atlanta to work in a Supply Chain- related role! This summer I’ll be interning as a Supply Planning Intern with WestRock and will be seeking a similar role upon completing my studies.
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: The entire year of 2019 will forever be special to me. Having the honor to serve Beta Tau as President is an experience I will never forget, and was shaped by every sister throughout the year. I’m so grateful for the relationships and knowledge the p
- Recruitment Advice: Be yourself and follow your gut. Recruitment is a lot of walking, talking and sweating. Staying true to yourself will make the process easier and will get you a bid where you can truly see yourself growing and making connections for years to come.
- What are your plans after graduation: Leadership Consultant for Sigma Kappa
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: My favorite memory is spending spring break this year with fellow seniors Emily Crossett, Liz Ulrich and Sam Fining in Melbourne, Florida. I am so blessed to have found forever sisters with these women!
- Recruitment Advice: Be yourself! You are interviewing a chapter as much as they are interviewing you. Make sure they will love you on your worst day as much as they will love you at your best.
- What are your plans after graduation: Hopefully working in an advertising agency
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Meeting my Big and all of my friends!
- Recruitment Advice: Take it all in and take it one step at a time! Be unapologetically yourself and you’ll find your people just like I did!
Economics Major with a Business Administration Minor
- What are your plans after graduation: Pursuing a career in Business Analytics
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Running home to my big Lillie on bid day and having my little Claire run home to me!
- Recruitment Advice: As the former VP of Membership, I would say that you should be yourself and trust in the process. Recruitment may be intimidating but you will find your home and meet some incredible people.
Mechanical Engineering Major
- What are your plans after graduation: Graduating in the fall with a BS in mechanical engineering. I hope to get a full time offer at the end of my summer internship with NextEra Energy!
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Big/little week when I got my amazing big Saskia but also when my little, Sara turned around to me! Our family dinners throughout the semester bring me so much joy!
- Recruitment Advice: Stay true to yourself and don’t get caught up in it all; you’ll find where you’re supposed to end up!
Health Science Major
- What are your plans after graduation: I am working as a dental assistant in Naples and applying to dental school in hopes of attending dental school next fall!
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: It’s a tie between meeting and celebrating my perfect lil family and getting closer and closer to my amazing freshman roommate Liz!
- Recruitment Advice: Trust all your instincts and make the most out of every conversation! There are so many amazing women in Pan to listen and learn from!
Mechanical Engineering major with a minor in Biomechanics
- What are your plans after graduation: I accepted a job as a mechanical engineer for an assistive technology company called Vispero and I'll be attending Johns Hopkins online to complete my master's in mechanical engineering with a focus in manufacturing.
- Favorite Sigma Kappa Memory: Meeting my best friend, and now sister, Tiffany Nelson on the bus waiting for prefs. She taught me how to use the bus system and we've been friends ever since!
- Recruitment Advice: Go in with an open mind. Be yourself and you'll find the house that will work for you.